Can you believe it’s already Spring?! It feels like just yesterday we were preparing for winter, and now it’s time to take on the fun fashion trends Spring has to offer! So, let’s get down to business: With the cold weather of winter slowly make its departure, you may have already begun transitioning your wardrobe from winter to spring. If not, don’t worry — there’s still time!
Although Spring always manages to bring a usual dose of floral prints, pastels, and adorable dresses, no one likes blending in, which is why I’ve been keeping my eye out for trends that stand out! From chokers to kimonos, this Spring trend roundup has everything you need to take on this season’s hottest trends!
1. Lace-Up Sandals. Put a spin on your go-to sandals and opt for a pair of lace-ups! Not only do they add a little extra style to an ordinary flat, but they also look adorable when paired with a dress.
Leather Cutout Jacket | Boho Bella Dress | Sparrow Skinny Jean
Off the Shoulder Top | Dia High Waist Skirt | Draped Jacket | Levi Cutoffs
Strappy Cami | Off the Shoulder Cotton Dress | Low Rise Crop Jeans
3. Chain Details. Chains are here to stay! No purse is complete without edgy chain-detailing and straps.
ASOS Snake Shoulder Bag | Yoki Fashion Saddle Bag | City Wide Leather Bag
Quilted Crossbody | Dune Shoulder Bag | Falabella Chain Bag | Faux Leather Bag
Liquorish Mini Bag | Love Crossbody | Versace Jeans Crossbody
4. Army Jackets. No need to enlist in the army for this one. Instead, choose a green, oversized army-inspired jacket for those chilly Spring days!
REVOLVE Army Jacket | The Infantry Jacket | Moto Jacket | Habitat Utility Jacket
Cotton Twill Vest | Urban Renewal Parka | Willow & Clay Shirt Jacket
Lightweight Utility Jacket | OBEY Bitter End Jacket | Military Patch Blazer
5. Kimono Chic. Add a cultural flare to your wardrobe with a kimono! They can be worn with practically any outfit by combining Japanese influence with current trends.
Floral Kimono | Embroidered Kimono | Printed Slim Kimono | Silence Noise Jacket
Kimchi Fringed Poncho | Blue Shirred Kimono | Only Natural Hooded Kimono
Dramatic Sleeve Kimono | Wood Creek Kimono | Point Dune Kimono
7. Navy hues. Although we usually go for pastel colors during this time of year, navy blue is definitely one to keep your eye on!
8. Flatforms. Yes, you heard that right: Flatforms. This trend combines a traditional flat with a modern platform to create a stylish, yet comfy shoe!
Nylee Platform Sandal | Lona Flatform | Maxwell Sandal | Platform Wedge Sandal
ASOS Flatform Trainers | Faux Leather Flatform Sandals | Jack Sneaker
Firasa Sandals | Centuries Distress Sandal | Hanley Platform Sandal
9. 90s Chokers. This has to be one of my favorite trends! Channel your inner 90s this spring with a stylish choker.
Crochet Flower Choker | Concho Bead Choker | Full Bloom Choker | Pendant Choker
Wild Winds Choker | Leather and Chain Choker | Tristan Hinge Station Choker
Empire Lace Choker | Harper Choker | Knotted Chain Choker