With an almost 4-month-old, I’m beginning to discover how difficult it is to keep up with my own routines. Showering and running errands aren’t as daunting as they used to be, but my beauty routine has yet to go back to normal since our newest addition. I LOVE beauty. However, there isn’t enough time in the day to have a long, dragged out beauty routine, which is why I’m starting to keep tabs on products that work AND are good for multitasking.
I’m a sucker for face masks, but having to wash it off after 5-10 minutes doesn’t seem worth it. Still, face masks are a great way to combat beauty woes, and there are several products on the market that I’ve found are great for multitasking, meaning they have longer ‘wait’ periods than most.
All of the below face masks need at least 20 minutes to soak into your skin. Whether you’re caring for a hungry baby, cleaning the house, or lounging on the couch, these products will treat your skin while you work. So, here are 10 face masks for anyone who is a multi-tasker. Plus, all but one are under $50! Happy shopping:)
1. Mario Badescu Drying Mask | $18
2. Revitalift Intensive Overnight Mask | $24.99
3. Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask | $40
4. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque | $4.49
5. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Full Hydrogel Mask | $9
6. Paula’s Choice ‘Skin Recovery’ Hydrating Treatment Mask | $24
7. Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding | $38
8. Korress Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Mask | $33
9. Tony Moly Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet | $7.50
10. Dermovia Lace Your Face ‘Brightening Bearberry’ Face Mask | $55