My living room is officially complete! I promised to give you all an update following my Bali Bungalow bedroom makeover, and it is safe to say Decorist has done it again. I teamed up with their Head of Design Ashley Redmond (yet again, she’s the best!) to give my living room a Bohemian-inspired vibe that would cohesively blend with our new bedroom, and we are obsessed with the results!
It couldn’t have turned out more amazing, and we are so thankful Ashley (and Decorist!) were able to bring our vision to life! Head to Architectural Digest to learn more about my Decorist living room transformation, or keep reading to shop the items:
Shop the room:
1. Singularity Print & Wood Frame
2. Mayfair Ivory Bead Chandelier
3. Table Lamp-Cole
4. House of Troy Tripod Adjustable Floor Lamp
5. Surya Mandela Orange Area Rug
6. Safavieh Lahoma Coffee Table
7. Veratex Gotham Linen Grommet Curtain Panel
8. St. Croix Trading Matador Leather Diamond Chindi Pillow
9. MOTI Historic Carved 4-Door Buffet
10. Strata Furniture Double Twist End Table, 23-in
11. Strata Furniture Double Twist End Table, 26-in
12. Strata Furniture Vine Twist End Table
13. Safavieh Cali Shag Decorative Pillows
14. African Mudcloth Pillow Cover ‘Omari in black’
15. African Mudcloth pillow ‘Maceo in white’
16. Marshall Accent Chair
17. Global Views Izmir Hammered Side Table
18. Kenroy Home Light Mini Pendant
If you want a Decorist makeover for your home, be sure to use the promo code Audrina25 at checkout for 25% off! Also, sending a HUGE thank you to Minted, ATG Stores, Living Spaces, Selamat Designs, and Mae Woven for their generous product donations!
What do you think of my Decorist living room transformation? I’d love to hear what YOUR favorite pieces are — Share your thoughts with us on social media!
Audrina Patridge: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Decorist: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Living Spaces: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Minted: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
ATG Stores: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Selemat Designs: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Mae Woven: Instagram | Facebook
Images c/o Carla Choy.