Organic products have become my lifesaver since getting pregnant! I’ve always been pretty good at incorporating as many natural items into my skincare routine as possible, but now that my actions directly affect our baby girl, I’m not putting anything on my skin unless I know it’s made from organic ingredients and approved for pregnant women!
Although there are several organic brands you can purchase at your local store, it’s hard to know if these products work effectively. A product can get advertised as much as it wants, but I’m not buying unless it’s been recommended to me by a legitimate source. Hey, I’m not taking any chances!
So, for anyone who is pregnant, health-conscious, or simply enjoys using the best products on the market, here are details on how I use 6 of my favorite organic products that are not only approved by the baby, but they have also been given the thumbs up from me, as well!
1. Mama Mio Tummy Rub Oil: Apply on midsection twice daily.
2. Coconut Oil: Rub all over body after showering. Some people aren’t a fan of the sticky feeling, but I don’t mind it:) I’ll also use it on my hair and as a mouthwash. It is rumored to whiten your teeth and get rid of toxins!
3. Nicole by OPI Nail Polish: Use as-needed. All the fun of getting a manicure, but it is free of harsh chemicals!
4. Jouve Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream: Apply daily to reduce appearance of dark spots.
5. Beauty Facial Extreme Anti-Aging Resurfacing Peel Pads: Use weekly for a soft skin!
6. Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque: Treat hair once or twice a week, as needed.
7. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen: SPF is a daily must!
8. Jane Iredale ‘Glow Time’ BB Cream: Apply when a full face of makeup seems too daunting, but you still want coverage.