My closet is my sanctuary. Am I right, ladies? There is nothing better than the satisfying feeling that accompanies opening my closet doors to discover a clean AND organized closet. But, as I’m sure you’re all well-aware, keeping your closet organized is a daunting task that brings about daily challenges. The worst challenge? Mornings. It isn’t that we TRY to be messy, but it is so much easier to start a ‘hang up’ pile on the floor than to re-hang every item we try on!
Well, if you love organization but aren’t the best at keeping things organized, then you’re going to love these next items I have selected. From stylish décor to handy essentials, here are 7 of my favorite organizational items that will take your closet from drab to fab!
1. Handbag Purse Hanger: Finally — A solution to help all you purse-obsess ladies out there (myself included!). I love this one because it doesn’t draw too much attention – there are only so many ways to make hanging purses look neat!
2. Woven Geo Baskets: First off, these baskets are adorable. How can you not love them? Secondly, I hate clutter, so I use these baskets to store items I don’t want in eyesight!
3. Adjustable Shoe Organizer: Oh, shoes… can’t live with them, can’t live without them! The only reason I’m not going crazy over shoe organization is because I have this simple rack to store everything neatly.
4. Audrey Organizer: I’m so in love with this little piece! It can be a stylish jewelry holder, scarf rack, or even a mannequin for your clothes.
5. Watercolor Hamper Tote: Laundry baskets are a necessity, so why not have a cute one? This one is the perfect size for our little family — not too big, not too small!
6. Fabric Cube Storage Bin: Fun containers are everywhere! This one has a lot of depth so it can literally hold anything — Towels, sheets, beauty products, and more.
7. Leaning Clothing Rack: I find myself running out of closet space fast, can anyone relate? Now that the baby is here, this clothing rack comes in handy — I can line my clothes up for the week and not have to search for anything!